If you have an upcoming business trip to Albuquerque or Santa Fe during the Halloween holiday, you want to find the right venue. There are multiple opportunities for the best meeting places in New Mexico, regardless of the size of the meeting or the level of formality.
- Flying Star Café – For a small and informal business meeting on Halloween, the Flying Star Café is a great place to meet. This café has an inviting atmosphere, the service is excellent, there are quiet tables for conversation, and the mac n’ cheese is amazing.
- The Chocolate Turtle Bed & Breakfast – For something a little more upscale when you need a business meeting space to accommodate up to 50 people, you will not go wrong in choosing this venue. Along with meeting space, this is a superior place to stay with picturesque views of the mountains.
- American Banquet Facility – For large meetings, conferences, seminars, and symposiums, this facility has a maximum capacity of 175 people. You can also work with the facility in creating an appropriate menu.
- Canyon Crest Lodge – Located in Pagosa Springs, this spectacular place is great for meetings of up to 300 people. The lodge is beautifully landscaped and surrounded by mountains.
- The Albuquerque Garden Center – The maximum capacity at this center is 250 people. For a semi-large venue with a gorgeous garden setting, this is ideal.
- Hilton Santa Fe Historic Plaza – This 4-star hotel boasts gorgeous guestrooms, as well as plenty of space for business meetings. As part of this Southwest-themed hotel are an onsite restaurant and gym. For your Halloween meeting, this is an excellent choice.
- Inn and Spa at Loretto – You should also consider this 4-star inn with an Old Santa Fe Trail location. This upscale property has Pueblo-inspired architecture, great accommodations, and excellent meeting space.
- The Lodge of Santa Fe – This lodge offers more than 9,000 square feet of space designated for meetings. For meetings, the staff provides a full slate of services and support. For overnight guests, the rooms are superior.
- El Dorado Hotel and Spa – For your next business meeting, this executive retreat is perfect. The hotel has a beautiful setting, perfect for the Halloween season. There are also outstanding guestrooms, as well as state-of-the-art video and audio equipment. You can select a smaller room or the Grand Ballroom that offers 7,000 square feet of space.
Making a Lasting Impression
To make an impression on important business executives connecting with you in New Mexico, you can arrange to have a limousine service provide transportation. The same chauffeur can offer service for any of the guests that might be interested in seeing the sights of the city.