When traveling to Santa Fe or Albuquerque, New Mexico, on business, you need to secure the appropriate meeting venue well in advance. The right venue for your needs will depend on the type of event, the number of attendees, and any special amenities that you might need. The good news is that you will find a wonderful section of small meeting venues from which to choose in both Santa Fe and Albuquerque.
Santa Fe and Albuquerque – Small Meeting Venues in New Mexico
- La Fonda on the Plaza, Santa Fe – This magnificent resort is the perfect place to stay and conduct meetings. The interior and exterior of this 4-diamond hotel is beautiful. There are 180 guestrooms to accommodate people from out-of-town along with six meeting rooms. For meeting space, the hotel offers more than 6,500 square feet and provides all types of equipment and supplies as needed. In addition, there is a 24-hour business center. For meals, you will enjoy fantastic meals created by an award-winning chef.
- La Posada de Santa Fe, Santa Fe – This luxury resort and spa provides everything you need to conduct business meetings, conventions, and seminars. As part of this 4-diamond resort are 157 refined guestrooms, as well as nine rooms designated specifically for business purposes. In all, there are 13,000 square feet of meeting space available with the largest room measuring 5,651 square feet. The hotel sits on 6 acres and is located within close proximity to the historic Canyon Road and Plaza.
- Hilton Santa Fe Historic Plaza, Santa Fe – Hilton goes all out in providing superior rooms and meeting space at this property. The hotel resides within a 300-year-old hacienda in downtown Santa Fe. The service is impeccable, the amenities are superior, and the rooms are sophisticated. In addition to a great location near the Chile Fiesta, Museum Hill, and Santa Fe Indian Market, the hotel has 158 guestrooms and eight meeting rooms covering 7,000 square feet.
- Alvarado Ballroom, Albuquerque – You can also hold meetings at the premier Hotel Albuquerque. The hotel is rich in elegance and southwest style with a beautiful balance of Spanish, Mexican, Native American, and Western influences. The ballroom boasts 22-foot ceilings, hand-plastered walls, hand-stamped tin chandeliers, and Navajo rug-style carpeting. For meetings, there are 14,000 square feet of space.
- Franciscan Ballroom, Albuquerque – This is another excellent place for business in Albuquerque. The ballroom offers almost 3,800 square foot of space, making it perfect for smaller meetings. You will also enjoy the décor from the Pueblo Deco period, a gorgeous country club, and elegant guestrooms.
Professional Limousine Service
For you and other guests, the best way to reach the meeting place is in a chauffeured vehicle. A reputable limo company will have a professional chauffeur pick you up in an appropriate sedan.