After a busy Thanksgiving holiday and now gearing up for Christmas, you deserve to be pampered by visiting one of the 10 best spas in the United States. Of course, there are hundreds of additional spas that deserve to make the list, but those recommended have a history of perfection.
Best Spa Destinations
- Movara Fitness Resort—This Utah spa resort has a backdrop consisting of the Red Rock Canyons, with affordable prices and impeccable service. You will enjoy a wide range of treatments, including reflexology and acupuncture. However, this spa also offers time with a licensed psychologist or life coach, as well as an on-site dietician.
- Aspira Spa—In Wisconsin, this spa is part of the Osthoff Resort on Elkhart Lake, and offers healing techniques comprised of organic products grown locally in a feng-shui-influenced environment.
- Cal-a-Viei Health Spa—Ranked as one of the top spas in California, this spa will give you a day or an entire week of being treated like royalty. Situated on 200 private acres, it offers traditional spa treatments and weight lifting, Pilates, Zumba, hiking, and more.
- Canyon Ranch Lenox—Located at Canyon Ranch in Massachusetts, this spa provides numerous treatments for a day of relaxation. The spa focuses heavily on fitness, nutrition, healthcare, balance, flexibility, and life management.
- Copperhood Retreat & Spa—This spa, located in New York, invites you to visit for multiple treatments, and also to play tennis, horseback ride, nature walk, fish, and enjoy delicious, healthy cuisine.
- New Life Hiking Spa—When in Vermont, you definitely want to spend some time at this spa. Here you can hike, benefit from bamboo and stone massages, or participate in water aerobics, Zumba, and Pilates.
- Miraval Arizona—You will discover this spa high in Tucson’s Sonoran Desert. The spa boasts healthy meals, workshops, indoor and outdoor activities, and wonderful treatments that promote physical and spiritual healing.
- Spa at Mohonk Mountain House—This New York spa is also a great option, where you can get involved with water aerobics or enjoy massages, as well as treatments for nail, hair, and skin.
- Green Mountain at Fox Run—When in Vermont, take time to hike on 26 acres, take a cooking class, participate in strength training, or benefit from a long list of conventional and innovative spa treatments.
- El Monte Sagrado Living Resort & Spa—In New Mexico, this is the spa to visit. Along with traditional treatments, you are treated to rapid eye technology, vibrational therapy, and spiritual cleansings.
The Perfect Ending
After spending time at one of the best spas in the United States, there is no better way to end the experience than having a licensed chauffeur take you back home or to your hotel.