Both Santa Fe and Albuquerque, New Mexico, have some beautiful luxury hotels. These hotels were designed with distinguished guests in mind, which is apparent in the details. Whether you are traveling for vacation or on business, hotels listed below are excellent choices.
In Santa Fe, you might consider one of these hotels.
- Eldorado Hotel & Spa – This high-end hotel is simply stunning. Just two blocks from the Georgia O’Keeffe Museum and the Santa Fe Plaza, the hotel has a convenient location. The rooms are described as being rustic-chic, boasting beautifully handcrafted furniture and local art. Guestrooms also come with a flat-screen television, free Internet access, and mini-fridge. If preferred, you can book a room with a balcony and wood-burning kiva fireplace.
- Inn and Spa at Loretto – You might also consider this luxury hotel in Santa Fe, which features classic architecture inspired by Taos Pueblo. This hotel also has a great location, as well as refined guestrooms and suites decorated in authentic Native American style. Onsite is an upscale restaurant, as well as a spa that offers Native American treatments.
- La Posada De Santa Fe Resort and Spa – This 5-star resort and spa is exceptional. Spread over 6 manicured acres, this late 19th century resort offers luxurious guestrooms and suites. As part of the Southwest furnishings is incredible local art. Upgraded rooms are available that include patios, balconies, and fireplaces.
Albuquerque is also home to a number of lavish hotels and spas.
- Hyatt Regency Tamaya Resort and Spa – As a pueblo-inspired resort, the guestrooms and suites have magnificent Southwest décor. You will also be treated to a flat-screen television, free Wi-Fi, kitchenette, and private outdoor space. If preferred, you can upgrade to a room with lounge access, which comes with hors d’oeuvres and continental breakfast. This resort also has three outdoor swimming pools, spa, laundry service, and an array of fun activities that include horseback riding and tennis.
- Hotel Andaluz – Located in downtown Albuquerque, this upscale hotel was first built in 1939. The hotel offers Andalusian-inspired décor, guestrooms, studios, and one-bedroom suites, all beautifully decorated with bamboo furniture. While at the hotel, you can enjoy the rooftop bar, onsite restaurant that serves delicious Spanish cuisine, and state-of-the-art fitness center.
Hiring a Limousine
After arriving in Santa Fe or Albuquerque for business or pleasure, there is no better way to reach your luxurious hotel than by limousine. World Travel Management offers a variety of luxurious chauffeured vehicles to take you to your hotel in style.